Elephant Polo Videos
Elephant Tails Blog
Flirting with charming two-ton beauties and playing with jumbo babies, our Elephant Guru's blog introduces our colourful cast of gentle giants.
- Broadening Horizons (Conservation Education Trip for Mahout Kids to Khao Yai)
22 Jan 2017
- Building a Wall for the Mexicans!
22 Nov 2016
- You’ve got slugs & you think you’ve got problems?
27 Oct 2016
- Trunked Up Trickle Down? (An Elephant Welfare State)
4 Oct 2016
- What’d take to become a Saint?
24 Jul 2016
- The ASEAN Captive Elephant Working Group Statement on Elephants in Tourism in ASEAN Countries
2 Apr 2016
- Where do Unemployed Elephants End Up? (& can you change mahouts?)
9 Mar 2016
- How to Pick a Good Trekking Camp? (Science begins to help)
30 Nov 2015
- The Selfishness of the Rifle Sight (On Hunting for Conservation)
12 Oct 2015
- Ban Ta Klang - The Beginning (an English Teacher's first week in Elephant Town)
28 May 2015